Sometimes, customers reach out to you to return after your return window. In those cases, you might want to create exceptions.
Unfortunately at the moment we do not have a built-in feature to create an exception, but you can do it manually:
- Head to your Settings, under Policies > Rules
- Click on "Edit" next to the return option your customer wants
- Extend the return window to include your customer's order
- Request the return for your customer
- Switch your policy back to the correct return window
What you can also do is have an extended return window for store credit returns. Store credit returns allow you to keep the money in your store, and will still allow the customer to have a good return experience.