If you would like to export your data on returns as a CSV file, we have this feature available as part of our Advanced Analytics add-on. You can activate that add-on by heading to your Settings, under Billing > Account. The add-on is currently in beta, reach out to us at email@example.com so we can activate it for you!
Articles in this section
- How to ask my customers for a photo of their returned items?
- How can I process POS returns?
- How can I create an exception for my customer who is outside of my return window?
- What happens if my customer used a phone number to checkout?
- What happens when I delete or reject a return?
- How can I override the return method chosen by my customer?
- How can I export my returns data?
- Can I cancel or reverse a refund?
- How do exchanges work?
- Does Return Magic support drop-shipping?