Within your Advanced Analytics page, Return Magic offers two forms of data exports:
If you would like to export your data on returns as a CSV file, this information is available under the ‘Type = All Items’ option. This will export all data specific to past and in process returns:
In addition, under the ‘Type’ field, we have added a new section called Shop Configuration, which includes a number of settings specific to your Return Magic account:
This Shop Configuration export will provide you with a JSON string of information, specific to your store’s settings, return rules, return reasons, locations and more. In addition, if your account has any private API connections to third party services, this Shop Configuration export will provide encrypted API keys for these connections.
Below are the fields of what is within the Shop Configuration CSV file:
- return_magic_account: Return Magic internal account identifier
- primary_locale: The language used by the store
- plan: The plan type used by the store
- currency: Currency code used by the store
- shop_domain: myshopify.com domain name for the store
- control_questions: Array of control questions in use by the store.
- return_reasons: Array of return reasons used by the store.
- locations: Known locations. This may include locations that no longer exist in the admin.
- rules: The return policies configured by the merchant.
- Policies are applied in priority order - as soon as one policy is matched, policy evaluation stops.
- integrations: Possible API connections for label generation.